Transforming subsea fields with high-performance tie-in systems
TechnipFMC is a subsea market leader with extensive know-how and experience in designing and manufacturing high-performance manifold and tie-in systems, including traditional pipe, template, sleds, pipeline end manifolds (PLEM), pipeline end terminations (PLET), and jumpers.
Our best-in-class capabilities offer operators versatility and flexibility to optimize field performance, including options ranging from traditional pipe to template designs with vertical or horizontal connections that meet field requirements:
- Up to 20K psi
- Up to 350F
- Up to 30' connection diameter
We also offer options for foundations or mudmats, pigging loops, flow meters, and mounted controls.
We provide integrated design, manufacturing, and installation for manifold and tie-in systems to economically meet the challenges of any subsea project requirements.
To maximize client value, our Subsea 2.0™ manifold technology has evolved to meet the industry demands. Learn more about our Subsea 2.0™ manifold and tie-in systems.
Accelerating production with simplified design
Our advanced manifold technology delivers:
- Offers improved production based on a simplified modular design composed of standard core components that can be configured to meet client needs
- Allows installation flexibility and eliminates need for heavy lift vessel.
- Offers inline design for installation with flowline.
- Eliminates pipe and welding for increased safety and reliability and less risk of defects.
- Provides option for robotic valve control, electric actuators or manual valves.