Technip’s shareholders met today for the Group’s 2015 Combined Annual General Meeting and approved the following decisions:
- Technip’s statutory and consolidated financial statements for the full year 2014,
- allocation of 2014 earnings with a dividend of €2.00 per share,
- Scrip alternative for the payment of the dividend to be paid on May 28, 2015, regardless of the option chosen,
- renewal as Directors of Thierry Pilenko, Olivier Appert, Pascal Colombani, Leticia Costa, C. Maury Devine and John O’Leary,
- authorization for the Board of Directors to repurchase Company shares within a maximum limit of 8% of the share capital,
- authorization for the Board of Directors to reduce the share capital by canceling shares that have previously been repurchased,
- authorization for the Board of Directors to increase the share capital, with a maximum limit of 1.75% of the share capital in favor of employees of the Technip Group.
The full results of the votes will be available on Technip’s website www.technip.com in the coming days.
Technip is a world leader in project management, engineering and construction for the energy industry.
From the deepest Subsea oil & gas developments to the largest and most complex Offshore and Onshore infrastructures, more than 38,000 people are constantly offering the best solutions and most innovative technologies to meet the world’s energy challenges.
Present in 48 countries, Technip has state-of-the-art industrial assets on all continents and operates a fleet of specialized vessels for pipeline installation and subsea construction.
Technip shares are listed on the Euronext Paris exchange, and its ADR is traded in the US on the OTCQX marketplace as an American Depositary Receipt (OTCQX: TKPPY).
|Analyst and Investor Relations|
|Kimberly Stewart||Tel.: +33 (0)1 47 78 66 74, e-mail: email@example.com|
|Aurélia Baudey-Vignaud||Tel.: +33 (0)1 85 67 43 81, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Michèle Schanté||Tel.: +33 (0)1 47 78 67 32, e-mail: email@example.com|
|Laure Montcel||Tél. +33 (0) 1 49 01 87 81|
|Delphine Nayral||Tél. +33 (0) 1 47 78 34 83 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Technip's IR website||http://investors-en.technip.com|
|Technip's mobile website||http://investors.mobi-en.technip.com|