Deploying thousands of reliable manipulator systems
Our Schilling Robotics legacy brand delivered its first manipulator system in 1986. Since then, we have delivered more than 3,000 systems. Our manipulators are deployed on nearly every work-class ROV in the world as well as other submersibles, including electric ROV's, and research and exploration submarines.
The Schilling Robotics manipulators perform a variety of intervention tasks. These systems are controlled remotely from surface and range from the rugged five-function RigMaster™ to the seven-function, position-controlled TITAN 4™. Additional manipulator systems include the CONAN™, ORION™ and ATLAS™.
As subsea intervention tasks increase in complexity, our manipulator systems will continue to be at the forefront, providing the dexterity, strength and reliability to perform intricate tasks under water.
Dexterity, strength and reliability
- Robust performance
- East installation
- Multiple configurations
TITAN Elbow Upgrade
Kit (101-8515, UPGRADE, T4 ELB, MP35N BOLTS) was developed in response to hydraulic fluid leaks, which develop at the elbow on T4 manipulators. This kit consists of new bolts, washers and o-rings and is designed to improve reliability and increase resistance to leakage. Service instructions are provided with each kit.
TITAN in-arm slave electronics upgrade (for selected TITAN 3 models)
With slave electronics located inside the slave arm, your upgraded TITAN 3 manipulator system will set new standards for reliability and performance.
- Slave arm electronics are entirely enclosed in the arm
- Streamlined electrical connections enhance reliability
- Visual diagnostic indicators facilitate troubleshooting
- Easy installation takes less than four hours
- Multiple configurations for mating connectors
- AC or DC input power
- Camera-ready wring for installation of a TITAN Integrated Wrist Camera
To be eligible for upgrade, your TITAN 3 must:
- Have an upper arm in which the cover closest to the azimuth is secured with 16 cap screws
- Have a compensation volume relief valve mounted on one of the upper arm cover plates (If not, you can install Relief Valve Kit 008-0166)
- Have Moog 30 Servo Valves installed for wrist and jaw functions (Moog 31 Servo Valves can be used for all other arm functions)
RigMaster Upgrade Kit
For ruggedness and durability, side plates used in the RigMaster 2 upgrade are twice as thick as previous configurations.
- Can be used to upgrade any RigMaster grabber arm
- Contains all items needed to perform the upgrade
- Can be completed in less than four hours
Master Controller Upgrade Kit
Available for TITAN 4, TITAN 3, ORION 7P/R and CONAN 7P/R manipulator systems.
The Master Controller Upgrade Kit for position-controlled manipulators offers redesigned controller electronics with fewer boards for greater reliability.
- Reduces spare parts needed
- Drop-in replacement uses existing connectors and mounting
- Changing telemetry between RS-232 and RS-485 is done by plugging into a dedicated connector; no jumpers are used
- Upgrade time is less than one hour