Designing and building a variety of gas treatment plants worldwide
- 20 large-capacity gas treatment plants up to 1.5 billion SCFD
- 100 facilities for carbon dioxide and sulfur removal from natural gas
- 150 sulfur recovery plants from 5 to more than 2,000 tons per day
Our long-term involvement in gas monetization equips us to develop fully optimized and integrated gas processing plants. We master every stage of the project from early conceptual studies to full engineering, procurement and construction (EPC). We can also help with the upgrading of your existing installation.
We provide a wide range of process options thanks to our alliances with major technology licensors.
We rank among the top contractors for sulfur recovery units installed in refineries or natural gas processing plants
Based on our long experience in the field of sour gas processing, we can help clients evaluate the gas sweetening or sulfur recovery chain and recommend the best technologies.
- Long-term involvement in gas monetization worldwide
- Leadership in sulfur recovery unit installation in refineries or natural gas processing plants
- Extensive experience and expertise in the field of sour gas processing
- A wide range of process options
- Gas sweetening & Sulfur recovery processes
Gas sweetening & sulfur recovery processes technologies
We offer gas sweetening processes designed around open-art or proprietary process technology:
- UCARSOL™ - Dow Chemicals
- GAS/SPEC™ - Ineos
- JEFFTREAT® - Huntsman
- AdvAmine™ or HySWEET™ -Total/Prosernat
- OASE™ - BASF
- Amine Guard™ FS - UOP
- Sulfinol® or ADIP® - Shell Global Solutions.
We offer sulfur recovery units with a wide-range of open-art or proprietary process technology:
- Acid gas enrichment
- Sulfur recovery
- Tail gas treatment
- Sulphur degasing