State-of-the-art design and construction of gas treatment plants worldwide
- 20 gas treatment plants up to 1.5 billion SCFD
- 100 facilities for the removal of carbon dioxide and sulfur from natural gas
- 150 sulfur recovery plants recovering from 5 to more than 2,000 tons per day
One hundred plants - and counting. To date, that’s how many gas processing and treatment plants we’ve designed and built. These highly optimized, integrated plants remove carbon dioxide and sulfur components from natural gas. They also allow to recover NGLs using TechnipFMC proprietary CRYOMAX® gas fractionation processes to deliver gas to pipeline or LNG specifications. We cover every stage of project development, from conceptual studies through to full engineering, procurement and construction. Our process engineering teams are on hand to help with upgrades of existing installations.
Some of our key references include projects such as the original North Field Development NFDP and Qatargas in Qatar, OGD I & II in Habshan, Abu Dhabi and Khursaniyah in Saudi Arabia.
During our decades of involvement in natural gas and refinery off-gas processing worldwide we have built strong relationships with all the major technology licensors for each kind of gas processing units. We can thus provide a full gamut of gas processing options to our clients. We’re among the world’s top contractors for sulfur recovery units installed in refineries and natural gas processing plants. Fortified by our long history in the field of sour gas processing, we help clients evaluate what technologies they should use for gas sweetening and the sulfur recovery chain.
Gas sweetening and sulfur recovery technologies
Open-art and proprietary process solutions
The product of painstaking research and development, our gas sweetening processes are designed around open-art or proprietary process technologies. These include:
- OASE® from BASF
- Amine GuardTM FS from UOP
- ADIP and Sulfinol from Shell Catalysts and Technologies
- UCARSOLTM from DOW
- GAS/SPEC from INEOS
- JEFFTREAT® from HUNTSMAN
- AdvAmineTM and HySWEETTM from TOTALAXENS
We offer sulfur recovery units with a wide range of open-art and proprietary process technology. These include acid gas enrichment processes, sulfur recovery, tail gas treatment and sulfur degassing.
Wide range of process solutions
- Decades of experience in gas processing worldwide
- Leadership in sulfur recovery unit installation in refineries and natural gas processing plants
- Extensive experience and expertise in the field of sour gas processing
- A wide range of process options
- Gas sweetening and sulfur recovery processes.