TechnipFMC has a strong standing in the Indonesian oil and gas industry since 1962. Our deepwater experience is clearly exemplified in our latest delivery of the Jangkrik Complex Project.
More than 20 years, we had delivered end to end project solutions such as surface, onshore/offshore, subsea for services, engineering, management and supplying surface/subsea equipment to our clients.
We have offices in Jakarta, a service base in Balikpapan and a manufacturing plant in Cakung, North Jakarta. The manufacturing plant supplies major surface equipment for projects in Indonesia, boosting a high local content for our projects. We have a strong proven track record in delivering projects across our business units in Indonesia.
Our largest yet Subsea delivery for Jangkrik Complex Project, where we supplied both the SPS and SURF scope. The Jangkrik project represents the integrated development of two gas deposits: Jangkrik and Jangkrik North-East, together known as the Jangkrik Complex.
- First deepwater gas project in Indonesia
- Single largest SPS and SURF project in Asia Pacific and Indonesia for TechnipFMC
- Fast track development with the delivery of the SPS topside control system in 18 months after Contract Award
- 12 XT, 38 structures, 4 MWA, 1 onshore receiving facility, 195km of Rigid Pipelines, 33km of flexible flowlines
- On time delivery of scope attributed to the first gas production on May 15, 2017, just three and a half years from project sanction
1922 Established in Indonesia
We offer a wide range of products and services that meet project needs and deliver excellence. Our services include the following:
- Assembly and test
- Conceptual design and FEED
- Engineering, procurement and construction
- Installation, commissioning and start-up
- Project management
- Process technologies
- Subsea life-of-field services