Rising to the challenge of finding new sustainable solutions
We support our clients in developing and implementing their projects through innovative processes for sustainable developed and sourced products.
A circular approach driven by demand and enabled by technology
The circular economy focuses on ways to eliminate waste and limit the use of natural resources by reusing, repurposing and recycling. TechnipFMC is one of just a few players operating in this growing market. We offer a wide range of solutions to help companies of all sizes and industry sectors move towards a circular economy business model.
Innovative solutions and support for circular solutions implementation
TechnipFMC brings its experience with traditional industries to power a wave of circular economy solutions. Our circular economy innovations are based on extensive knowledge of materials processing and long-standing partnerships with the world’s biggest industrial players and renown brands owners.
We offer start-up consultancy services to help our partners finalize processes and begin industrialization and commercialization. We provide early-stage studies to assess plant budget and develop business cases, helping companies adapt their processes to a feasible circular economy model.
Specialized skills for a changing world
We’re helping clients boost their sustainability credentials by moving towards a circular economy throughout the value chain. Regardless of project type, our technologies and services can support companies of every size, from established players to small-scale local firms or start-ups. Our key references include Carbios PET demonstration plant in France, Plastic Energy chemical recycling of waste plastic plant, SYNGAS SDN BHD plastic recycling to steam cracker feed and BP Infinia technology to recycle PET plastic waste.
Specialized leading-edge technologies
Our product range
Our centers of expertise, spread throughout Europe, the USA and Asia are home to teams of experts in a variety of fields to provide circular economy solutions:
- Chemical recycling options
- Downstream purification applications for pyrolysis
- Start-up and commercialization support.
Extensive capabilities, flexibility, proprietary technologies
- Extensive knowledge of materials processing, deep experience in plastics and polymers including related monomers and catalysts
- Ability to support client process development for industrialization, licensing and modularization
- Proven project execution capacities from small-scale to larger projects, worldwide
- Flexibility to adapt work processes to start-ups
- Proprietary technologies that can plug into recycling processes
- Multiple technology centers and dedicated experts across the world including testing facilities.