End-to-end terminal solutions for measurement, accounting and control
TechnipFMC can deliver best-in-class solutions at any level of terminal operations. We are the leading provider of measurement and automation solutions for the transportation and distribution of oil, gas and natural gas liquids (NGL) by truck, rail, vessel and pipeline.
Terminal operators strive for maximum efficiency and throughput, which depends on loading equipment with unsurpassed accuracy, safety and economy. Understanding these needs, TechnipFMC engineers equipment for continuous trouble-free performance under severe operating conditions, with predictable maintenance and minimal downtime, and satisfying all legal accuracy requirements.
Accurate and reliable
Proper system design is essential for accurate loading and unloading of straight and blended refined products at the terminal. The high-quality Smith Meter® and Sening® products and systems provide the ultimate metering solutions for terminal operations of all liquid products. Since 1940, the Smith Meter® brand is known worldwide for its reliable, accurate and consistent measurement results backed by millions of installed meters.
TechnipFMC provides complete fabricated systems for custody transfer and allocation measurement; metering instrumentation and intelligent automation helping to optimize operations. Our smart measurement and flow devices allow for remote monitoring from the field operation to global control and ERP integration. TechnipFMC manufactures three API-approved custody dynamic transfer metering technologies: Ultrasonic, turbine and positive displacement (PD).
Automation and control
With FUEL-FACS+, every client benefits from over 30 years of experience and best practices gathered from over 400 terminals across the world. FUEL-FACS+ is simple, reliable and configurable which makes implementations fast and seamless. Updates are easy, enabling effortless cyber security compliance.
Complete solutions provider
Supported by R&D centers
From individual product components to complete skid-mounted load rack packages, TechnipFMC provides the power, flexibility and configurability for today's highly efficient and regulated terminals.
- Front End engineering and Design (FEED) study
- FUEL-FACS+ terminal automation system
- B2B integration
- 24/7 service and support no matter what day, by engineers and certified technicians
Our offering of end-to-end turnkey solutions includes the design, manufacturing, service, support, monitoring and training for pipeline automation, LACT and terminal automation (FUEL-FACS+), local SCADA, inventory accounting and reporting, ERP integration and central SCADA.
- A global leader known worldwide with more than 75 years of experience
- UCOS/FUEL-FACS+ gives you full integration and I/O control; significantly decrease commissioning costs
- Integrate and communicate with any platform
- We will act as your integrator and reduce % downtime, decrease upfront costs, decrease CAPEX
- One solution and provider for even the most severe operating terminals
- Predictable maintenance software with minimal downtime
- Safety and sustainability are at the forefront of every designed product and service we provide
- Flow research and test center capable of testing meters over the widest dynamic measurement range of any test facility in the world
- Unsurpassed dynamic flow test center
- Service and support 24/7
- AccuMate software download
- microMate software download
Unsurpassed dynamic flow test center
Our Flow Research and Test Center is the only facility in the world that can test meters over the widest dynamic measurement range. It demonstrates product functionality, reliability, accuracy on a full-scale setting, in real time. Our test center guarantees optimum verification of meter performance.
- NVLAP accredited ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (NVLAP Lab Code 200939-0)
- Traceable to international standards and meets all requirements for OIML
- Maximum Flow capability of 4 to 42,000 bph (0.6 to 6,675 m3/h)
- Viscosity Testing range of 2 to 500 cSt (2 to 500 mm2/s)
- Can test meter sizes from 1 to 30 inches (25 to 750 mm)
- Dynamic testing range of 10 to 1,000,000 Reynolds Number