Responding to subsea challenges with well intervention services
TechnipFMC is ready to respond quickly and efficiently to the challenges that may significantly affect production levels.
Over the life of a subsea field there will be many well challenges that arise that significantly impact production levels. Being able to respond to these challenges in a timely fashion and with an appropriate purpose-built solution enables production to return to desired levels in a safe, cost-effective and efficient manner.
TechnipFMC provides a variety of intervention solutions ranging from vessel-based hydraulic well access to through riser tubing access. Our ability to manage the vessel, back deck equipment, well access systems and interfaces to the subsea infrastructure as one integrated solution is what sets us apart.
Whether you are faced with abandoning a well, removing a restriction from a newly completed well or stimulating a well with declining production levels, TechnipFMC has a well intervention solution to address your challenge.
TechnipFMC offers the following well intervention services:
Well intervention solutions
- Purpose-designed SPS tooling
- Intervention workover controls system
- Riserless and riser-based well access systems
- Landing strings
Industry-leading processes save time and money
- 20% OPEX savings through integrated services
- Lower OPEX with vessel-based operations
- ROV superior reliability reduces non-productive time
- Multipurpose vessel-based services reduce mobilization/demobilization costs
- Above 98% average uptime
- Integrated services enable faster changeouts of production-critical equipment
- Integrated services offering results in fewer client-managed interfaces and reduced overhead
- Industry leading processes with zero well control incidents