The broadest portfolio of solutions for production and transformation of oil and gas.
A global leader in oil and gas projects, technologies, systems, and services
Our integrated offerings range from individual products and services to fully integrated solutions with a single interface to ensure seamless execution.
By bringing together complementary skills and innovative technologies, we can boost efficiency, lower costs, and accelerate schedules.
We provide expertise across three distinct segments: subsea, onshore/offshore, and surface projects.
Optimizing subsea fields from concept to project delivery and beyond
We are setting new project economic standards with smarter design, industry-leading technologies, seamless management, and execution.
- Trees, manifolds, controls, templates, flowline systems, umbilicals, and flexibles
- Subsea processing
- Front end to decommissioning
- Field architecture, integrated design
- Engineering, procurement, construction and installation
- Installation, completion, and life of field
- Asset management
- Well intervention and IMR
- ROVs and manipulator systems
Delivering unrivaled technology and project capabilities
We bring strong technical, technological, and project management expertise across fixed, floating, and onshore facilities, as well as offshore services.
- Liquefied natural gas (LNG)
- Gas treatment
- Petrochemicals & fertilizers
- Refining & hydrogen
- Mining & metals
- Fixed facilities: jackets, self-elevating platforms, GBS, and artificial islands
- Floating facilities: FPSO, semi-submersibles, Spar, TLP, and FLNG
- Project management consultancy, process technologies
Combining field-proven equipment, services, and integrated solutions
Our global product and service platform gives clients access to leading solutions in measurement and production systems, surface wellhead systems, and integrated services.
- Drilling, completion and production wellhead equipment, chokes, compact valves, manifolds, and controls
- Treating iron, manifolds, and reciprocating pumps for stimulation and cementing
- Advanced separation and flow-treatment systems
- Flow metering products and systems
- Marine, truck, and railcar loading systems
- Installation maintenance services
- Frac-stack, manifold rental, and operation services
- Flowback and well testing services
Leading the change
We believe in innovation, smarter design and seamless ways of working. Our culture inspires us to challenge convention and find new and better ways of doing things to unlock possibilities for our clients.
- We are establishing new ways of working to enable improved and sustainable results for our clients.
- We are challenging ourselves as well as the practices of our industry: reinventing our technology and approach to projects, innovating end-to-end for greater efficiency.
Integrate for impact
- We collaborate in smart, meaningful ways, bringing together the teams and talent that yield the greatest results.
- We integrate our practices and technologies to simplify systems and streamline processes, accelerating the path to production and beyond.
Drive for our clients’ success
- We think ahead and seize opportunities for our clients.
- We act responsibly and openly, assuring clients and partners of our competence and inspiring their trust at every step.
Statoil’s Trestakk Development: Power of integration
In the wake of an unprecedented industry downturn, Statoil was looking for ways to drastically reduce project costs for its Trestakk subsea development to make it more economical despite a difficult market.
In February 2016 Forsys Subsea announced it had received a front-end engineering and design study from Statoil for the operator’s Trestakk development. The study intended to prove that an integrated solution could bring project cost down compared to the original projection.
In November 2016, Statoil announced that the Trestakk development would move forward. The project had managed to reduce the total cost by nearly 50 percent. One contribution to this cost saving was the integrated solution.
In November 2016 Statoil awarded Technip and FMC Technologies their first integrated engineering, procurement, construction and installation contract. The two would provide a flexible riser, production flowline, gas injection line, flexible jumpers, umbilicals, a subsea production system — including subsea trees and completion system, a manifold, wellheads, subsea and topside control systems — as well as tie-in hardware and tools.
"Our value proposition builds on early involvement and integrated solutions. Through earlier and broader vision on projects, we can simplify subsea field architectures and thus help our clients to significantly improve project economics"